Enter search criteria below. Name searches must include first name and last name. Date searches must include Date From and Date To values.
- Record searches are limited to the first 500 results. For better search results, please refine your search criteria.
- Online docket information is available for most cases filed from approximately 1990 to present.
- Documents are available from 2007 to present for most case types.
Case numbers must be entered using the following format:
YYAA123456b(b) Where YY - 2 digit year (2014 = 14) AA - 2 digit case type code 123456 - 6 digit case sequence number (without leading zeros) b(b) - a 1 or 2 digit location code (K, P, M, AK, AP, AM)
- Case searches for mental health, juvenile or guardianship cases will not return results if searching as the general public; these search results are limited to specific user groups. Lack of search results is not an indication of whether a case exists.
- Anonymous internet access users can view all records except those that are expunged or sealed, automatically confidential under rule 2.420(d)(1), or made confidential by court order. No remote access to images of records in cases governed by Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure, Florida Rules of Juvenile Procedure, or Florida Probate Rules, pursuant to s. 28.2221(5)(a), F.S.